Features and benefits
Unlike other website designers I will do far more than just design a template that you must fill in. I will custom design, manage, and maintain your website for you. Here's just a few of the things I offer to each and every client:
- Complete website design.
- Your site will be designed in HTML, CSS, and PHP.
- Your site will be tested and guaranteed to work on all major browsers.
- I will optimize your site to improve search engine ranking.
- I will use valid HTML 4.1 or XHTML 1.0 for optimum cross browser performance.
- Your site will be designed from scratch. I do not use pre-made templates.
- Domain name registration.
- I will setup your own domain name such as: YourDomainName.com, .net, .org, .name, .us
- I handle the normally confusing process of setting up name servers.
- Website, email, and database hosting is provided.
- I provide you with hosting for your website.
- I provide you with your own email addresses: Anything@YourDomainName.com
- If needed PHP and MySQL database hosting is provided.
- I will update and change your site upon request.
- If your website needs minor updating I will do it free of charge.
- Any large changes can be quickly done for a small fee.
In other words: I do everything for you. You just tell me what you want on the site and I'll make it appear. There's nothing you have to do or know. You do not need any experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, or MySQL.
I specialize in creating sleek, professional, and quick loading websites. I do not create designs that have a intensive amount of images -- I find that kind of design to be both unprofessional and slow. If you want a graphic intensive website I recommend you look elsewhere. But, if you want a fast loading, sleek, professional looking website then you've come to the right place. All websites are personally designed to your specifications, but they all meet the following standards:
- Valid HTML 4.1 or XHTML 1.0
- Valid Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Designed using PHP for easy maintenance.
- Compatible with all major browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, and Opera.
Rather than a big up front cost I believe in forming a long term relationship with my customers. I charge a moderate fee at the beginning, and then a monthly fee for the continued hosting, updating, and support. You can click here to see list of basic prices. Depending on your requirements, the work involved, and other factors your costs may be more or less. If you're part of a non-profit organization, such as a church, you will receive a discount rate.
No site's too large
I have experience managing websites and servers that get over 500,000 page views a day. If you have a large scale site such as this just contact me with the site's stats and I'll give you a price quote. I can purchase and manage dedicated servers for your site.
The hosting I provide is handled by my own private dedicated server: it has a RAID 1 hard drive array for data redundancy, plus off-site backups. The server is provided by Alpha Red: a top tier data-center. The server is connected to the Internet via multihomed bandwidth with a 100Mb/sec connection. It is monitored 24/7 by me and the data-center's staff. It average over 99% up-time every month. Speed is one of my top priorities, you will not notice any slow down no matter how busy your site gets.